Always There for You, Always Home Homecare provides homecare in Halifax, Dartmouth, Sackville, Bedford, the South Shore and the outlying regions of Nova Scotia.
Our mission at Always Home Homecare Services is to help our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes. We carefully assess the needs of the individual fully before selectively placing trained personnel to meet them.
Who are we?
- We are an in-home health care company.
- We are a registered Veteran's Affairs provider.
- We are dedicated to keeping you or your loved ones home for as long as possible.
- We are very "hands on" with our clients and our care providers.
- We provide in-home care 24 hours per day - 7 days per week - 52 weeks of the year.
- We are the daughter who worries that dad might need help.
- We are the one who is having trouble moving around, and needs an extra hand with house cleaning and errands.
- We are the niece who notices a change.
- We are the one who needs full time care, but wants to stay at home where we've been most of our life.
- We are the son who worries about mom being lonely and needing a place to turn because we had to move away for work.
- We are the one who is starting to overlook things, and needs the peace of mind someone else in the home can provide.
We understand. And we can help.
Providing long-term senior homecare and home based health care to residents of HRM and Queen's County, including Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford, Sackville, and the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Looking for home care in another area of Nova Scotia -- give us a call, we are opening satellite offices throughout the region and may be in your community before long.
Wonder how to get started with in Home care? It's easy with a free assessment.
We are always there for you... every day... in every way
Toll Free: 1-855-904-4400